Not sure where to start

Sponsored Links
Please can someone look at the post and give me some positive feedback regarding my problem thank you

nvm i got the reply i wanted from another site,mod/admin please delete

Sponsored Links
Yes and no, the forum is littered with posters who post once or a multitude of times yet never bother to say show any gratitude whatsoever, its only simple manners. People give up their free time to post, people don't pay for their answers, the forum is full of highly knowledgeable professionals as well as DIYers offering free advice which I would hazard run's into millions of pounds worth of free advice every year. The forum would be nothing without its regulars.

You said thanks in your last thread, didn't take much effort did it?

I know I'm newish, but isn't this a bit pedantic / off-putting? :confused:

Not my intention to be pedantic / off-putting. Freddy has summed up the issue. If you note I replied informatively to one of your very own posts because your 'tone / salutation' was friendlier.

Do we chase the rabbit into wonderland?

I know I'm newish, but isn't this a bit pedantic / off-putting? :confused:

Not my intention to be pedantic / off-putting. Freddy has summed up the issue. If you note I replied informatively to one of your very own posts because your 'tone / salutation' was friendlier.

Do we chase the rabbit into wonderland?

No, no, not at all, and I appreciate your response to my own post.
I just wondered whether it would be off-putting to new posters to be immediately coruscated for their lack of decorum.
Having said that, Freddy's remarkarbly simlar looking brother did reasonably point out that saying please and thank you is not difficult.

I'll step back out now.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back