Notable Obituaries.

Sponsored Links
I just found out Prince Phillip died in the Queen's Arms.
I was livid, I was told they don't open until mid-May!

Sponsored Links
I just found out Prince Phillip died in the Queen's Arms.
I was livid, I was told they don't open until mid-May!
I thought that was funny and I’ve just told that joke to Mrs Mottie. She nearly tore me a new arsehole! She’s not a royalist as such but she reminded me that although they are royal, they are a grieving family too and they have just as much pain as we have when we lose a family member. She talks a lot of sense sometimes - that’s just one of her many qualities. :love:

I've just had a chat with me sister 'up country' and she said she smiled yesterday at a distant memory dislodged from the recesses of her mind by yesterdays events.
Apparently, when I was 4 or 5 my mum took me on the bus into Windsor for the day, on the bus, an American couple were quite taken with me and asked me my name, to which I replied Philip, Oh said the American woman, you must have been named after Prince Philip, to which I replied 'No, me dad'.

Not a hilarious story but Sis was touched by the memory on what was quite a sad day, as she said, Philip was an all round decent guy, he had a damn good innings and a great life.

Sponsored Links
Back