Notable Obituaries.

Sponsored Links
Last time I saw Bernard was in Blackball, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackball_(film). (currently available on Netflix or Amazon) can't remember which.

One of those superb British comedies that only we as a country can do, directed by Mel Smith, also dead. I was surprised to see Bernard Cribbens in the film because I'd not seen him in anything for so long I thought he was already dead.

RIP.

Sponsored Links
Terry Neill.
RIP

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
RIP Bernard Cribbins, a decent and wholesome man, born 30 or so years before the degenerate Paul Ryder and not many miles away from him. What happened in those 30 years that reversed morality so that there are now many Paul Ryders and few Bernard Cribbinses?

RIP Bernard Cribbins, a decent and wholesome man, born 30 or so years before the degenerate Paul Ryder and not many miles away from him. What happened in those 30 years that reversed morality so that there are now many Paul Ryders and few Bernard Cribbinses?

I have an album of novelty songs from that era, and that song is a highlight, obviously. However, I do look at the list of singers on there, and wonder how many have since come under the spotlight of Operation Yewtree.

Mr Cribbins was undoubtably a fine fellow, but I can't say all of his contempories were. Note I'm not saying they all were dodgy.

Last edited:
Not that quick, I read it on another forum yesterday. Coincidently, I was watching some Star Trek OS yesterday morning, the one where Uhura and Kirk kissed. She was hot. RIP.
Just joking with Stivino. You’ll see that I put it on here yesterday!

Sponsored Links
Back