Notable Obituaries.

Sponsored Links
Never heard of her but some good songs there.
However; You've definitely heard one of her most famous tunes before...

Phil Collins ad-libs the refrain during the Paris concert recorded for the album 'Seconds Out' during 'The Musical Box'.
So many musicians have done a version of this song that it's hard to think it won't live on long after her memory fades away. I think she'd like that.

However; You've definitely heard one of her most famous tunes before...

Phil Collins ad-libs the refrain during the Paris concert recorded for the album 'Seconds Out' during 'The Musical Box'.
So many musicians have done a version of this song that it's hard to think it won't live on long after her memory fades away. I think she'd like that.
I know that song very well, but it is by The Drifters in my collection. :)

Sponsored Links
I recognise his face and, the name Petrocelli, but I can't remember any of his films.

People you've never met, never overly cared for, an obit linked, then wait for the next one on your BBC newsfeed alert, then it's "fastest finger first".

It's even more tragic then the "google a number in the "images" searchbar " thread, IMHO.

Would you say its more tragic or less tragic than someone constantly posting in threads that they profess to have absolutely no interest in?

;)

Sponsored Links
Back