Notable Obituaries.

Sponsored Links
"felt unwell after a walk", they say - he shouldn't have drunk the mushroom tea.
After all that effort he put into staying away from open windows, too.

Sponsored Links
Mrs Mottie was telling me that Jo Whiley's sister is autistic or something and was a fan of his show so she asked him if he could give her a mention on it for her birthday. Instead, he made a separate show tape solely for her sister, mentioning her in between every song. He was a pretty decent bloke and we will miss him.
By all accounts, he was a good man, kind and generous, who made time for everyone.

By all accounts, he was a good man, kind and generous, who made time for everyone.
Listening to his show this morning with Liza Tarbuck standing in. Reading out all the messages that have come in for him and playing tunes that were his favourites. She got a bit emotional at times and so did Mrs Mottie and I.

Last edited:
Listening to his show this morning with Liza Tarbuck standing in. Reading out all the messages that have come in for him and playing tunes that were his favourites. She got a bit emotional at times and so did Mrs Mottie and I.

I never knew Mrs M was a radio presenter

Big Keith's appraisal scene is up there with don't tell him pike and del boy falling through the bar IMO.

Any one who has worked in a petty bureaucratic organisation will recognise the character types.

Sponsored Links
Back