Noteworthy Electrical related YouTube channel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just though I would share a interesting electrical related YouTube channel that I discovered a few months ago. There is some quite interesting content on it. (i.e. pre war electrics, rare items, etc...)

Tell me what is your favourite video.

See here: https://www.youtube.com/user/jjward

Sponsored Links
I think that is Flameport's YouTube Channel, as in his excellent videos which I watch, he links to additional material on his videos on www.flameport.com.

His website is also of a very high quality with very informative articles, from the ovbious to the more obscure items that are in the remit of UK Electrical installations! :)

Kind Regards,

Andrew :)

Last edited:
Nice to see inside the Mega. I would never have stripped such a lovely machine. The comments on the electric book were so honest although it would have never crossed my mind to make ice coins.

Sponsored Links
Excellent channel. Entertaining, well explained and by someone who knows what they're talking about.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back