Nothing like the glory days of the past - Roaming charges are back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why, can you produce evidence that there has been no effect on U.K. tradesmens wages due to cheap foreign labour flooding the market?
Just how many times are people like you going to try the ridiculously idiotic argument that if they make a claim it is not their resonsibility to provide evidence to show that it is true but other peoples responsibility to provide evidence that it is not.

It doesnt work that way and you know it doesnt, so stop it now.

If you cannot provide evidence to support your claim then your claim cannot be regarded as having any validity.

If your claim is valid then you must have evidence to show that it is, unless you know youve just decided to simply make stuff up.

That is the way that it works, and you know that too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Just how many times are people like you going to try the ridiculously idiotic argument that if they make a claim it is not their resonsibility to provide evidence to show that it is true but other peoples responsibility to provide evidence that it is not.

It doesnt work that way and you know it doesnt, so stop it now.

If you cannot provide evidence to support your claim then your claim cannot be regarded as having any validity.

If your claim is valid then you must have evidence to show that it is, unless you know youve just decided to simply make stuff up.

That is the way that it works, and you know that too.
Spoken like a true real-world clueless academic.

Just because you get your diet of bigotry and info from FB, DM etc.

https://www.nuffield.ox.ac.uk/people/profiles/stephen-nickell/

Stephen Nickell is currently Honorary Fellow of Nuffield College, Oxford having been the Warden of the College from 2006 to 2012. He was also a member of the UK Budget Responsibility Committee from 2010 to 2016. Previously he has held Economics Professorships at both LSE (London School of Economics) and Oxford and was President of the Royal Economic Society from 2000 to 2003. He was a member of the Bank of England Monetary Policy Committee from 2000 to 2006. He is a Fellow of both the Econometric Society and the British Academy as well as being a foreign honorary member of the American Economic Association and the American Academy of Arts and Sciences.
Sounds like he's never done a days work in the real work in his life. One of those life-long student types.

Sponsored Links
Poor mottie holds resentment against those better-educated than himself.

A pity, because when he was young, there were no university or college fees, and youngsters from less well-off backgrounds received a useful subsistence grant.

Doesn't resent the toffs, though

bullingdon-club.jpg

Spoken like a true real-world clueless academic.
Ah - I see.

In the world you inhabit in your mind, and the one youd like everyone to inhabit IRL, we must trash the idea that evidence matters.

It would be worth having that, for a short while - just long enough to see you in court on a charge for which there was no evidence, nor did there need to be, just some mindless opinion that you were guilty would do.

Or maybe to see you fall ill, and to rock up at the doctors to be told that he no longer had any medicines as all of those were produced by academics who looked at evidence, so how about a horse-dung poultice?

Sounds like he's never done a days work in the real work in his life. One of those life-long student types.

Real work? What is that?

Is researching real work? Is teaching real work?

Picking fruit real work?

Just look at how pathetic your response is and your reaction to a kid not knowing what a dozen is. You are that kid.

I'm dealing with an 'academic' right now in an Essex educational institution who has been winging it for the past 8 months on the strength of his 'academic' credentials. He has wasted a lot of needy peoples time and is getting to the point of being caught out which is why I have been called in. Some other 'academics' are blaming their failure on him. He's gone off sick and is in hiding at the moment.....I can wait - slowly, slowly catchee academicee. :whistle:

Last edited:
I'm dealing with an 'academic' right now in an Essex educational institution who has been winging it for the past 8 months. He has wasted a lot of needy peoples time and is getting to the point of being caught out which is why I have been called in. Some other 'academics' are blaming their failure on him. He's gone off sick and is in hiding at the moment.....I can wait - slowly, slowly catchee academicee. :whistle:

So they are a poor employee. So one bad plumber implies all plumbers are bad. Your logic is impeccable.

What have you been called in to do and why you? It seems there is a great deal of embellishment happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back