Nothing like the glory days of the past - Roaming charges are back

Status
Not open for further replies.
What have you been called in to do and why you?
I have the qualification, skills, intuition and knowledge of real work in the vocational training sphere. That's one field that certainly isn't suited to lazy 'academics'.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Vodafone, EE and Three are set to reintroduce roaming fees this year for customers travelling to Europe
Corrected for you.
Vodafone, EE and Three are set to reintroduce roaming fees this year for NEW customers travelling to Europe

So were O2. Now they're backtracking. The others will follow or lose business. I'll remind you when it happens and you can admit I was right all along. (y)

So the loons shouted it down as scaremongering and projec fear but o2 just announced the return of roaming charges.
Well, they're definitely not now. They are advertising the fact. Others will follow. Who's the loon now?

Get real. We never ****ing lost either of those things.

Oh yes we ****ing did, and look at the other EU countries who have lost their sovereignty, after you've done that, take a day or two and read the ****ing Maastricht Treaty and then assert that member states retain sovereignty. When ****ing Germany blocked ****ing Estonia from aiding Ukraine do you think they retained their ****ing sovereignty. really? get a ****ing grip man.

Here's the thing. We've regained our sovereignty and already we're more of a force on the world stage, European countries are looking to us for help, you might not ***ing like that but so ****ing what.

Wow.

Guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I certainly don't believe we are more of a force on the world stage now we are outside the EU.

Have you got any links to confirm what you say?

Oh yes we ****ing did, and look at the other EU countries who have lost their sovereignty, after you've done that, take a day or two and read the ****ing Maastricht Treaty and then assert that member states retain sovereignty. When ****ing Germany blocked ****ing Estonia from aiding Ukraine do you think they retained their ****ing sovereignty. really? get a ****ing grip man.

Here's the thing. We've regained our sovereignty and already we're more of a force on the world stage, European countries are looking to us for help, you might not ***ing like that but so ****ing what.

oh dear, Brexit failure is getting worse and worse everyday.

no wonder Fillyboy is incandescent with rage.
People get so upset when they discover they’ve been conned

Germany blocked Estonia from selling German warfare to Ukraine…..So Germany is protecting its own sovereignty….so back to the drawing board for Filly

Tell that to Poland and Hungary.
Poland has a right wing populist government that removed the power of the courts so it can rule by decree and it’s taken control of the media.

Fillyboy fully supports this because he doesn’t believe in democracy.

Fillyboy complains about the fine EU has imposed on Poland because Fillyboy doesn’t believe in the sovereignty of the Czech Republic.

Johnson tried to prorogue Parliament so he could rule by decree.

Lied to the nation, to Parliament and to the Queen.

Is now removing the power of the courts to stop him doing it again.

I expect filly likes that.

Wow.

Guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I certainly don't believe we are more of a force on the world stage now we are outside the EU.

Have you got any links to confirm what you say?
Fillyboy is a very angry brexit supporter, apparently it all stems from war time when the Germans bombed his grandmothers house.

It’s ironic that Fillyboy supports the fascist dictators running Poland and Hungary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back