Nothing like the glory days of the past - Roaming charges are back

Status
Not open for further replies.
More chance of you collecting and digesting your vaccine evidence before that will happen which will be sometime never.

Why is he so concerned about roaming charges? it's not as if he'll be able to travel anywhere without a vaccine.

Sponsored Links
I know Brexxers are slow but come on lads you can't be that thick.

EE will charge £2 a day from next year for roaming and o2 and Three have reduced their data caps before charges are introduced.

So is that a win? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So the EU rules don’t apply and they could start charging for everything but the operators said they aren’t going to. Looks like all the bad news bears can stand down then. (y)

My monthly usage doesn’t change a lot even when I’m on holiday.

View attachment 237277

Yet another gaffe posting by the OP!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It’s the rush to pass on what they consider to be bad Brexit news without checking that gets 'em every time. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
EE will charge £2 a day from next year for roaming and o2 and Three have reduced their data caps before charges are introduced.
I’ve always been on Three and I was unaware they had upped it to 20Gb from 12Gb which is what it has been for years but as I have a 12Gb plan and use less than 1Gb it’s not going to affect me or many others I would think. What plan are you on? Is it going to affect you?

mottie said...

"I’m sure nearly everyone will be affected in some way by Brexit and remoaners just pointing out that people will be worse off on a personal view because they will have to get an international driving permit/lose the right to mobile roaming/won’t be able to get strawberry’s in December just smacks of project fear. Sorry, I meant project desperation."

Funny how the village idiot is shown up yet again!

mottie said...

"I’m sure nearly everyone will be affected in some way by Brexit and remoaners just pointing out that people will be worse off on a personal view because they will have to get an international driving permit/lose the right to mobile roaming/won’t be able to get strawberry’s in December just smacks of project fear. Sorry, I meant project desperation."

£5.50 for an IDP if you want to drive abroad, no loss of mobile roaming and couldn’t give a toss about strawberries out of season although they will be in the shops in December. Looks like Mottie was right - it is project desperation and the fact you’ve had to search and bring that up proves my point precisely. :LOL::LOL:

£5.50 for an IDP if you want to drive abroad, no loss of mobile roaming and couldn’t give a toss about strawberries out of season although they will be in the shops in December. Looks like Mottie was right - it is project desperation and the fact you’ve had to search and bring that up proves my point precisely. :LOL::LOL:
Oh dear...

mottie has been caught out yet again, so tries to unsuccessfully wriggle his way out of yet another cock up...

Best you get a bottle of your favourite wine out for breakfast to clear your mind :)

You lost this battle 5 years ago….
Ah the "you lost get over it" argument.

A handy deflection to hide the total sh1tstorm that is Brexit.

There are some benefits.....for the French, the Dutch, the Germans.
Lots of opportunities to replace UK trade.

The ordinary decent citizens of the Irish Republic are becoming increasingly disenchanted with the EU
No they aren't.

They are fed up with idiotic Brexiters that won't take responsibility for their actions

With Brexit it will make sense for the Irish Republic to enter into some kind of economic union with the UK.

The facts show otherwise.

France, Holland Germany....exports to RoI and NI are all up,

Ferry companies are creating new ferry routes direct from Ireland to mainland Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back