Ocean Alpha 240p Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

My central heating is luke warm on all four rads. I live in a downstairs flat. A few months ago the rads were cold at the top and hot at the bottom so i drained the system down and flushed the rads one by one, when put back on and system filled up it worked fine. For the past four days all the radiators have been luke warm, i've bled them all to no avail, the boiler stat is on full and the system pressure is fine. Im all out of ideas, any help will be much appreciated.

Ps. the boiler is Ocean aplha 240p

Sponsored Links
Apart from being boring and stating the usual, have you had it serviced lately etc etc, the basics need checking ie max/min BP and gas rate.

If these prove good, next on my list would be the primary ch ntc, especially if you are getting 'cold shots' when running the HW.

Sponsored Links
Apart from being boring and stating the usual, have you had it serviced lately etc etc, the basics need checking ie max/min BP and gas rate.

If these prove good, next on my list would be the primary ch ntc, especially if you are getting 'cold shots' when running the HW.

Hi,

It has not been serviced for a few years. What is the primary ch ntc?
If BP is Bar Pressure its running at 2 Bar. How do i check the gas rate?

BP is burner pressure.

You need to get it serviced and set up properly by a RGI before jumping to any conclusions as to what may be faulty ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back