Odd issue with ParcelForce tracking numbers?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is anyone having odd issues with ParcelForce tracking numbers?

I dropped of a ParcelForce Express 48 package on Friday at my local post office and yesterday it said it it had both been collected from my local post office and was now at the main Gatwick hub, now all it is saying is "Awaiting drop off by the sender at the drop off location."

Could it be due to the leap year and their system not accommodating for the extra day in February yesterday?

Regards: eveares.

Sponsored Links
not quite the same but still royal mail
had a delivery saying 26/2/20 at yorkshire hub for delivery to redhill between 11.41-14.41 that off course got me worried untill i realized it was saying arrived at yourkshire hub then a day later on the 27th would be out for delivery between 1141.1441
normally you get odd timings on the day as the delivery van progresses rather the day before ??

A couple of years ago I posted a package in Watford, addressed to someone in Eastbourne, it was a Parcel 48hr deal. The next day it was in Manchester! The following day it was still in Manchester. Day three guess where it was - yep Manchester. I phoned the person I was sending it to who told me it arrived the previous day!

Sponsored Links
In my experience Parcelforce tracking is a complete waste of time, half the time your package is delivered before it even appears on the system, other times it stays on the 'parcel accepted at hub' status until 5 days later when it changes to delivered when it was actually deliverd 3 days earlier.

Back