Offensive T-Shirt?

apparently on the radio it said that they done this the last time too,when scotland didnt qualify.
They must have done this loads of times then!
If think they do this instead of making the tartan hats and see you jimmy wigs, they must be getting dusty now.

Sponsored Links
I'm Scottish and NOT a racist or a bigot, i love any colour, religion and country who beats England and Celtic :eek:

Sponsored Links
It's because they have all that time on their hands not making Scottish World Cup T shirts AGAIN

Scotland have qualified for the FIFA World Cup and the UEFA European Football Championship several times, but have never progressed beyond the first stage of a tournament. SHAME
I just don't understand it. I'd be routing for Scotland if they got through and England didn't. I don't see this dislike of the English as racist, it's childish!

Hope yous get put out on your ars#e in the first round no home advantage or dodgy russian linesmen to help you.

How many liverpool fans want man utd to win in europe
How many spurs fans want to see Arsenal do well and vice versa so accept it .

I'm Scottish and NOT a racist or a bigot, i love any colour, religion and country who beats England and Celtic :eek:

Like it :LOL: I feel sorry for Scott Brown, can't be much fun being the only Celtic player in the Scots team alongside a bunch of Rangers!

In fairness, the English should take it in the lighthearted manner it is intended, and remember to jibe any Scots mates when they get knocked out in the first round... Oh, right. :oops:

Well, there's always 2014... or 2018... or 2022... :p

Sponsored Links
Back