offset toilet pan connection

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi everyone i have replaced the toilet pan and put tiles under but now its higher than the soil connector and it is an under ground 90 degree connector can i use offset connector and connect that to the existing connector (2 connectors old and new together)? please let me know

Sponsored Links
You need an offset pan connector.

CON4A.jpg

hi and thanks for ur reply yes i do need offset connector but will i be able to connect that directly to the existing 90 degree connecter which icant replace because its fixed to the ground.

Sponsored Links
sorry i havnt got a picture but the old pan was connected to 90 degree pan connector can i insert an offset pan connector into the existing 90 degree pan connector?

Can the pan connector be pulled up abit as they are adjustable you cut them the length. or if it's to short buy a new one and fit.

You can put a offset inside another connector but in your case you'll need to move the wc foreward to accommodate the depth of the extra pan connector.

You can put a offset inside another connector
:?: :?:
Not directly you can't- the male-fin-to-female-fin connection will not make a seal.
Multikwik Multilink, as in the other thread by the same OP on the same subject.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back