straight pan connectors

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys. Is it ok to connect a straight pan connector with a 40mm offset to a 110mm double socket elbow?The reason why i can not use a 90 degree pan connector is because the pan outlet is about 30mm offset to the soil pipe, so i want to connect the pan outlet with a straight pan connector with an offset, connect a 90 degree elbow going to the right towards the soil stack which sticks out horizontally from the external wall, cement weld a piece of 50cm 110mm soil pipe to the 110mm elbow on one side and connect up to the existing cast iron soil pipe with a time saver on the other. My worry is that I have always connected up a pan connector inside a soil pipe and the finned end of pan connector goes nice an snugly into the soil pipe but now i want to connect up the finned end of pan connector into the 110mm elbow and my worry is that the elbow socket is bigger than the soil pipe and therefore the pan connector will not fit snugly. Any suggestion mostly welcome. Thank you.

Sponsored Links
Cut a piece of soil pipe short enough to fit inside the socket and push the connector into that.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back