The Pan Connector Connects to the...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all.

I'm rebuilding my bathroom. The room has the soil stack in the corner, 110mm coming in at the bottom with a boss below the subfloor with 40mm connector, then another boss with 92.5 deg branch for the 110mm soil pipe, then an adaptor to 82mm, which is the diameter of the vent pipe going through the ceiling and roof.

The old bathroom had the loo about 1m away from the stack. The new bathroom puts the loo right beside the stack (like 20-30cm between pan exit and stack). Unfortunately the loo has less than 110mm gap from the (party) wall at the sides of the pan exit (an oversight during the purchasing phase!). I'm not sure how best to connect it... for example:

1) put 110mm connector below the subfloor, then small horizontal piece (about 30cm) then right angle and bring 110mm pipe up through the floor. 40mm pipe then goes ... where?

2) add studwork inside the party wall to allow pan connector and 110mm pipe to be "chased in".

Am I right in thinking pan connectors go directly into 110mm pipe? (i.e. that it won't work to push a pan connector into a push-fit connector?)

Thanks for any light you can shed on this.

Sponsored Links
Nobody has replied so either the answer is not obvious or they have not understood what you are trying to say.

A picture speaks a thousand words!

The only thing I can think of is the concertina adapter for DIYers.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back