connecting 2 pan connectors together

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi can i connect 2 pan connectors together one offset and one 90 degree. this is a follow up question because i must be confusing everyone. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
thanks for ur help somehow i couldnt access the first post so i did another but now i can see the first one thaanks i can move the pan forward as its still not connected nor fixed so that will be no problem thanks again great help

You shouldn't need to move pan foreward. If you did you would need to build the back out for the cistern to sit against.

Just pull the pan connector up abit you should have enough to play with.

Sponsored Links
the problem is that it sinks into the floor and the joint is hidden and sealed under the concret floor the previous owner had done so i cant pull the old connector and replace otherwise it would had been easy job but i can build a support behind the cistern and tile it

It shouldn't be solid as the connectors are only soft plastic so you should beable to get some movement if you wiggle it or twist it.

i did try but i think its solvent welded to the soil pipe becaue its an old house and i d rather move the pan forward if i can use the offset

Multikwik Multilink - does what it says, LINKs MULTIkwik pan cons.
F47455_wpdp.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back