Oil gloss? Out.

Sponsored Links
I dont really think it looks like plastic coated wood though?

But that's what it is.

Yes chemically it is, but I didn't mean literally in that way. I think it aesthetically pleasing, there is no right and wrong in it. I prefer it to the a WB finished, there is no argument to be had here lol.

Like I said, if you like the look of wood dipped in plastic - then fine.
I bet you like coving and dado rails and fully tiled bathrooms too. Eighties retro.

But that's what it is.

Yes chemically it is, but I didn't mean literally in that way. I think it aesthetically pleasing, there is no right and wrong in it. I prefer it to the a WB finished, there is no argument to be had here lol.

I bet you like coving and dado rails and fully tiled bathrooms too. Eighties retro.

Nope I don't considering I'm only 30 lol, people like you on forums actually really amuse me. :).

Sponsored Links

Er...those features date from the 1800s or earlier...can't see how they are 80s retro (unless you mean 1880s).

But that's what it is.

Nope I don't considering I'm only 30 lol, people like you on forums actually really amuse me. :).

You're old before your time. Come on man - get with it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back