Ok, lets have it ..... are you a tool snob?

I am a snob only makita or bosch blue ,bacho, stanley, estwing, channel lock tried the cheap stuff (faithfull) and the expensive stuff thats no good(dewalt) you do get what you pay for.

Sponsored Links
As my DIY tools are only used for odd jobs about the house, they were mostly cheapos.

you can get away with some things, but when a drill bit wears out after drilling two holes you learn quite quickly that even from a DIY point of view you cant skimp on tools.

Having said that I bought a Tesco own brand cordless drill for £5 in the sale (no joke), and while its cack, its far better than the price tag would have you think. Works well as a paper-weight, and for light screwdriver duties

Having said that, ive never skimped on tools for my garage. Im only a hobby mechanic, but you cant skimp on automotove tools, cheap ones break straightaway, and always when you need it most.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back