Old blokes.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
And another thing, why do old blokes always wear brown or beige, I see retired chaps wondering around and the all have brown or beige trousers, brown or beige shoes, a brown or beige anorak and a brown or beige trilby or cap. Is it some kind of camoflage? Aren't they allowed to collect their pension if they wear purple?

Sponsored Links
hermes said:
And another thing, why do old blokes always wear brown or beige, I see retired chaps wondering around and the all have brown or beige trousers, brown or beige shoes, a brown or beige anorak and a brown or beige trilby or cap. Is it some kind of camoflage? Aren't they allowed to collect their pension if they wear purple?

They were all in the army in their youth and no one wore bright colours in the olden days. I read somewhere that your sense of dress and style is basically fixed by the end of your teens so they wear what they learned to wear when they were young. That's why most people in their fifties wear denim jeans, because they were fashionable when they were young

Another interesting, but irrelevant fact, is that your ears and nose are the only parts of your body that keep growing as you get old. That's why they all have big hooters and their ears stick out like elephants under their (brown) flat caps

Another sign of age is talking rubbish in internet forums when you should be working..................err

I saw a comedian doing a sketch about men getting older and he pulled his trousers up higher and higher up towards his chest.
It is true!!!!

old men have their trousers pulled right up to their chest!!
why is this?

Sponsored Links
toffee said:
old men have their trousers pulled right up to their chest!!
why is this?

Shrinkage!
(You think out for yourself what exactly is shrinking ;))

What is old??..Its all relative. I remember when 40 was old, now I cant even remember being 40.

over fifties wearing jeans and trainers, most with big beer bellies and why do most of them smell ? come to think of it most englishmen dress like a bag of s**t
BTW im 55 and still shop in Hackett :LOL:

In my youth I always liked the designer gear , now 40s arrived I buy trousers , shirts from next ,some good mens shops in the Trafford Centre

Well when I get old I'm going to wear purple and yellow and not care if it matches :LOL:

I'm also going to have ten dogs and stink of wee ..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sadly, 'cos the way demographic's work, it all you laydees will have when you're old. Enjoy.

Brightness

"when I get old "....."I'm also going to have ten dogs and stink of wee "

what do you mean WHEN ..lol < only kidding :) ;)

Richardp
"I only wear girlie clothes with ribbons in my beard"
..when dancing around the Whicker man ..lol :)

pickles said:
I read somewhere that your sense of dress and style is basically fixed by the end of your teens

So it's miniskirts and legwarmers for me, then :)

Sponsored Links
Back