Old emulsion

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I bought 2 tins of Dulux Matt emulsion about 2-3 years ago, which I never opened. I am just getting arouond to decorating and wondered if the emulsion would be any good? thanks

Sponsored Links
If they havent been exposed to frost and you give them a good stir up, you just might be able to use them. The resins will have separated but once stirred up may be ok.

If they havent been exposed to frost and you give them a good stir up, you just might be able to use them. The resins will have separated but once stirred up may be ok.

Cheers Robbie, do I take it that when stirred if they look ok then they should be, or is there more of a telltale sign?

Sponsored Links
give it a good shake to get the guts off the bottom then a good sturing mixing it all in it helps to give it the odd stir while ur painting aswell ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back