Olde insults

Im concerned about a sector of the communitee, which used to be locked away out of decent folks sight, being mocked on account of their disability, without having the means to defend themselves.
Princess Diana done alot to bring them out of their shells :LOL:

Sponsored Links
The word 'GAY' is being promoted now instead of the word homosexual, to make it seem more of an 'acceptable' term.
The word "Gay" is also found more acceptable than "Queeerr" "Poof" "Pansy" "bender" "nancy" etc

all words which already had "proper" meanings. I never heard the people who complain about "Gay" being misused complaining about any of the other epithets being misused words.

I was surprised recently when I found out that tw*t is different north to south. In the north (well, where I live anyway) it is nearly equivalent to c*nt, but I believe that it is less offensive in the south.

I have just looked up a very archaic word...modger The ancient meaning used to be one who does something badly

Now I am appalled at the new meaning given in the urban dictionary :oops: :oops:

Sponsored Links
The words are often derived from slang,
Aussies use words that are clearly Cockney in origin.
Berk as in "You Berk" is a form of the C word From the term Berkshire Hunt which was and maybe still is a great social occasion for the upper classes.

Fanny Hunt and Harry Monk...quite often found together :idea: God`s Bodkins where is this thread going :eek:

don't know where and don't know when but it's getting to the top again and again.

It's amazing the amount of diverse knowledge a varied group of people can have :D :D

Wotan

Im concerned about a sector of the communitee, which used to be locked away out of decent folks sight, being mocked on account of their disability, without having the means to defend themselves.
What precisely are you on about now? :confused:

**** Hunt and Harry Monk...quite often found together :idea: God`s Bodkins where is this thread going :eek:

Nige i know youre a lot older than me and from hastings so youre still in the middle ages, but i thought it was odds bodkins!

The Jews is what he is infering to i'm sure of it. :eek: ;)
No, that is a perfect description of people in mental institutions / hospitals,
some of them were institutionalized, by their families for having a child out of wedlock.

Wotan

The Jews is what he is infering to i'm sure of it. :eek: ;)
No, that is a perfect description of people in mental institutions / hospitals,
some of them were institutionalized, by their families for having a child out of wedlock.

Wotan
AAhh yes, the type decent folk would punish for just, well,being there in the vicinity I suppose :p

As a hypothetical question - why should those who don't know that they have been attacked, be defended?

Sponsored Links
Back