on Vista-how do you "undo" dpi setting

Reaction score
Country
United States
hi guys...I really did it this time.I was trying to change the contrast on the screen, got a bit side tracked and changed the dpi setting to 174 which as it turns out, is not a good thing. I restarted the computer for the changes to take effect...and it did...but seriously I had no idea it would be so big. I have tried just about everything i can think of (please dont ask what i did and in which order i did them) but the biggest problem is that whatever i try, the display window is too large to display on the screen, so anything i try to change or alter, i cannot press the 'ok' or 'apply' button. I am in deep do do with kev (he set up the darn thing for me and told me not to ....well i did)
I dont know what kind of info you need...let me know, i can try and get it
thanks in advance...

bett
ps,,,,Igorian---if yer around, this is not the mac ;)

Sponsored Links
Start the computer in safe mode, and undo the changes see here on how to start vista in safe mode.

thanks z...that did it....its normal.
I appreciate you answering so promptly.

Bett

Sponsored Links
he's as mucky as ever...just left from here on the 10th of this month
sorry I messes up yer name--I could have sworn it said Z scoop...course it was very early here.
Thanks again for the help on the computer...kev was not best pleased that I had "tinkered"....and I guess I forgot that some things are just not as simple as the mac (I've retired the poor little dinosaur for most things)

I started to wish you a nice Thanksgiving....but you folks dont celebrate it...so take care and I will pass along yer "howdy" to kev.

Bett

Sponsored Links
Back