ONCE AGAIN MY PREDICTIONS ARE RIGHT?

B

B.O.B DOLE

I predicted this 6 month ago look at my threads the world has run out of oil they are draining the dreggs and the recession is on the way god help you if you fell for the house market scam paying £100.000 for a terrace
i also predicted that once labour won the next election and within 9 month the recession will start so if i where you i would keep hold of those cardboard boxes because you are going to need them. They are so predictable the 10 year cycle is coming but this time its going to be like the 1939 recession in america anyone want to buy my caravan its going up for £85.000 nice gardens all the mod cons even got a fridge and guess what its got a porto loo with para views double glazed and gas central heating its set in stunning surroundings

Sponsored Links
Wise man say "Even a broken clock is right twice a day".

Actually I heard it on the radio and wanted to use it somewhere, and this thread seemed as good a place as any ;)

Where is your caravan ? And how big ??

No problem B.O.B., it's still a bit of a secret, so keep it to yourself, but it seems a killer asteroid is going to hit the Earth on 29/9/05 so you don't need to worry.

shame the ten year cycle is a bit late seeing the last recession started in the late 80s early 90s

Sponsored Links
B.O.B DOLE said:
I predicted this 6 month ago look at my threads the world has run out of oil they are draining the dreggs and the recession is on the way god help you if you fell for the house market scam paying £100.000 for a terrace
i also predicted that once labour won the next election and within 9 month the recession will start so if i where you i would keep hold of those cardboard boxes because you are going to need them. They are so predictable the 10 year cycle is coming but this time its going to be like the 1939 recession in america anyone want to buy my caravan its going up for £85.000 nice gardens all the mod cons even got a fridge and guess what its got a porto loo with para views double glazed and gas central heating its set in buitiful surroundings

Only british are so gullible to buy houses at these prices your all brain washed cant wait to see all of you in the petrol station quese what a joke this country is so called rich the country is a trillion in dept

B.O.B DOLE said:
Only british are so gullible to buy houses at these prices your all brain washed cant wait to see all of you in the petrol station quese what a joke this country is so called rich the country is a trillion in dept

and there gettin even more with part p

You`re dead right BOB :LOL: Roll on the next house crash :) A nation of greedy bastards...stuffing our own kids :evil: As it happens saw a big house in local paper for sale@ 600k...I was apprenticed when they were built and worked on them...in 1972.They were around 50k :LOL: :LOL:

What a nice day i have had watching all the sheep que up for petrol the british sheep are a laughing flock across the world.

oilman said:
No problem B.O.B., it's still a bit of a secret, so keep it to yourself, but it seems a killer asteroid is going to hit the Earth on 29/9/05 so you don't need to worry.
Wave a flag, save the world!

B.O.B DOLE said:
What a nice day i have had watching all the sheep que up for petrol the british sheep are a laughing flock across the world.

Where were you, back of the queue? :LOL:

Igorian said:
B.O.B DOLE said:

Where were you, back of the queue? :LOL:

No actually i was flying over head pitty the fuels got through now tho i was
hoping to see nice 10 mile traffic jims

Sponsored Links
Back