One for the BT broadband experts - 2!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Am I the only one who cannot open the 'One for the BT broadband experts' thread?

If I click on it it simply reloads the forum index page!

Sponsored Links
It's working fine for me at the moment. But the forum does seem to have been suffering from a few intermittent problems over the last day or two.

Paul you kindly posted a reply to my original thread there. Can you copy it over here for me please as I cannot view the original. Thanks

I know the forum has has had a few problems over the past few days but that is the only one I seem not to be able to open. That one of all of them - the very one I started. Computers don't you just love em!!!

I know the forum has has had a few problems over the past few days but that is the only one I seem not to be able to open. That one of all of them - the very one I started. Computers don't you just love em!!!

Try clearing the DIYnot cookies and your cache, then restarting your browser and logging in again. That can sometimes sort out glitches like that.

Paul you kindly posted a reply to my original thread there. Can you copy it over here for me please as I cannot view the original. Thanks

Here it is:

Look in your modem/router's status page and see whether it's actually making a connection with the supplied user name (not just that you have ADSL synchronization but that you have established a PPPoA connection as well).

If you don't have the connection, then check that you really should be using [email protected] and not some variation of the ISP's name. For example, PlusNet login user names are typically [email protected], so you would want [email protected] rather than just [email protected].

Sponsored Links
Try clearing the DIYnot cookies and your cache, then restarting your browser and logging in again. That can sometimes sort out glitches like that.
Cheers Paul that solved it. I didn't try this before as it was only single thread that it did this on.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back