One for the Corgi guys

Agile said:
It does I think on that model which has burners under a bottom plate which you light with a match through a hole towards the front.

There is also a domestic model that has the same modus opporandi but, for the life of me, I can't remember the name of it.

Sponsored Links
Yes i've changed two or three like that on domestic ovens, I think one might have been a Cannon model, and maybe a New World ?

this is very worrying how someone without the very basics of gas safety is doing their ccn1 !!! god help us all :cry: :cry:

I'm studying for my ccn1 and need help with a question. Theres no-one else I can ask at the moment and its driving me mad.

What is the likely fault if a cooker oven burner extinguished after approx 15 minutes?
a/ faulty FSD
b/ blocked oven injectors
c/ blocked oven thermostat by pass
d/ undergassing causing incomplete combustion

Thanks in advance

c/ blocked oven thermostat by pass

Sponsored Links
Well done bob . But 3 people had already gave the correct answer first one being mike123 way back in september. Has it took you this long to work it out :eek: :LOL:

How about the dossers who have the flat haven't got a quid for the meter?

this is very worrying how someone without the very basics of gas safety is doing their ccn1 !!! god help us all :cry: :cry:

If you read the full thread (or even just the first few replies) you'd have seen that the lad answered the question himself :mad: How do you know his level of knowledge? Asking a question doesn't mean he doesn't know the answer. He was obviously questioning himself. I'd say that is a good thing. At least he has the good sense to login to sites like this and ask for advice, seek knowledge. Some would carry on regardless.

If you read the full thread (or even just the first few replies) you'd have seen that the lad answered the question himself :mad: How do you know his level of knowledge? Asking a question doesn't mean he doesn't know the answer. He was obviously questioning himself. I'd say that is a good thing. At least he has the good sense to login to sites like this and ask for advice, seek knowledge. Some would carry on regardless.

high 5

like most people on here state 'real learning starts after you pass'

i passed my gas ccn1 + appliances a few months back and i try to swat up on sites like this, so much to learn. it allways seems to work if you think logicly

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back