One for the girls

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Three men were sitting together in a bar bragging about how they had given their new wives their duties.

The first man had married a woman from Albania and bragged that he had told his wife she was going to do all the dishes and house cleaning that needed to be done. He said that it took a couple of days but on the third day he came home to a clean house and the dishes were all washed and put away.

The second man had married a woman from Korea. He bragged that he had given his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, the dishes and the cooking. He told them that the first day he didn't see any results but the next day it was better. By the third day his house was clean, the dishes were done and he had a huge dinner on the table.

The third man had married a Brummie girl. He boasted that he had told her she was to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry done and that he wanted hot meals on the table for every meal. He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything but by the third day most of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye.

Sponsored Links
by the fourth day, a hot meal of meatballs was served...... :LOL:

The newlyweds are in their honeymoon room and the groom decides to let the bride know where she stands right from the start of the marriage.

He proceeds to take off his trousers and throw them at her. He says, "Put those on."

The bride replies, "I can't wear your trousers."

He replies, "And don't forget that! I will always wear the pants in the family!"

The bride takes off her knickers and throws them at him with the same request, "Try those on!"

He replies,"I can't get into your knickers!"

"And you never bloody will if you don't change your attitude."

Sponsored Links
Back