One for you Megaflo People

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just recently I have noticed a very very very small amount of water when I look at the Tundish.
By very small I mean a drip of water on the outlet that just hangs off the little cone shape part.
If you didn't actually bend down and look up inside the tundish you wouldn't see it.

When I first noticed it I did the bubble recharge, no water actually came out the T and P when I opened it but air was deffinatly let in because the gurgling carried on for 5 mins or so.

I have noticed again this morning the same small amount of water hanging off the cone shape bit in the tundish.

Could this be a fault ?
Do I need to do the air bubble re-charge again ?

Sponsored Links
You cant do any harm doing a bubble recharge on these, if you are worried about whether the unit is discharging use an elastic band to tie a freezer bag or small plastic bag over the outlet of your discharge pipe and see if it catches any water, if it does then the unit is indeed discharging through the Tundish and needs investigating

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back