ONE OF THE FUNNIEST THINGS IN LIFE OR DEATH

B

B.O.B DOLE

Rod hull fixing is aerial on is roof watching the man united finel .....
where the **** was emu..

EMU sat in the chair downstairs shouting ........... Left abit

Sponsored Links
I used to love Rod Hull and Emu!

Remember the childrens show they did with the Witch - I think she was called Grotbags........can't remeber what the programme was called though.

JulieL said:

Remember the childrens show they did with the Witch - I think she was called Grotbags........can't remeber what the programme was called though.

well i cant think at the moment what the name they give to these kind of people but the man was clearliy insane
trusting emu to sit downstairs and climbing on a roof just shows what this man had. still cant understand why rod never sent emu up on the roof in the fist place ........

B.O.B DOLE said:
JulieL said:

well i cant think at the moment what the name they give to these kind of people but the man was clearliy insane

Yes I know! But it was so belly laughingly funny at the time :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
JulieL said:
B.O.B DOLE said:
JulieL said:

Yes I know! But it was so belly laughingly funny at the time :LOL: :LOL:

so was the carry on films and on the buses cant you see this was complete carrbage and to be honnest i would feel imbarresed to admit this kind of humour was funny god julie grow up

B.O.B DOLE said:
so was the carry on films and on the buses cant you see this was complete carrbage and to be honnest i would feel imbarresed to admit this kind of humour was funny god julie grow up

I don't mind embarrassing myself Bob - only saying I thought it was funny I was a kid at the time y'know :rolleyes:
For gods sake Bob chill out!! :rolleyes:

JulieL said:
B.O.B DOLE said:

I don't mind embarrassing myself Bob - only saying I thought it was funny I was a kid at the time y'know :rolleyes:
For gods sake Bob chill out!! :rolleyes:

now if yea would have said laural & hardy where funny fine but rod hull
please.................................................................................
the guy was a ? cant find the word for it .
so was i a kid at the time and i used to think why does every one laugh
at a man with is hand up a birds bottom and jump around find that funny?

B.O.B DOLE said:
now if yea would have said laural & hardy where funny fine but rod hull
please.................................................................................
the guy was a ? cant find the word for it .
so was i a kid at the time and i used to think why does every one laugh
at a man with is hand up a birds bottom and jump around find that funny?

I love Laurel and Hardy too - I just have to see them and I start laughing! :LOL:

I also laugh like mad at the Carry On films - I can watch them over and over again and still laugh at the same old things :LOL: :LOL:

Didn't really like on the buses I though the 2 blokes were a pair of dirty old men!!

It means someone who studies birds and their behaviour. And I'm not old.

JulieL said:

The Pink windmill Show, IIRC.

I met Grotbags once - She was the cabaret at Pontins, in civilian clothes, and she asked for a torch. I'd just got one in my stocking that morning (must've been Christmas, I guess), so ran up and gave it to her. She was someone famous's sister, but I can't remember who.......

keyplayer said:

maybe you could use the common name "twitcher"
careful what you say to b.o.b dole, his solicitors the world boxing champion and I think he sends him round to sortout anyone he dosnt like. ;) oops! gotta go some one at the door :LOL:

Richardp said:
keyplayer said:

maybe you could use the common name "twitcher"
careful what you say to b.o.b dole, his solicitors the world boxing champion and I think he sends him round to sortout anyone he dosnt like. ;) oops! gotta go some one at the door :LOL:
and it wouldn`t be the "featherweight" champeen either :eek: :oops:

Sponsored Links
Back