One Rad not working?!?!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:confused: Just a quickie!

I have a prob with one rad, it is stone cold!, have bled it, changed the thermostat on it, kicked it, but still nothing! the supply pipe to it is piping hot, and all the others are fine, just this one! It is the second closest to the boiler if that helps!

Would be grateful for any assistance!

Sponsored Links
Ok will give it a try if you think that would help......but I unfortunately have my doubts :cry:

Thanks for your help all the same it is very much appreciated! ;)

you've changed the whole thermostatic valve or is the pin sticking but you have just changed the head.
It may be that the valve is blocked in which case turning all the others off, opening this one fully and turning your pump full speed should shift it.

Sponsored Links
:LOL: Thanks for all your help!!, think it might of just been a load of crap sitting at the bottom of the rad!, did as directed and had a big mess on the floor!! lol was sludge after all!!

Thanks again for your assistance! ;)

marios_kin said:
why was there a big mess on the floor?????????????/

He **** himself when the water flooded out and forgot to turn the valve off :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back