One small step

Im going to be the second person to walk on mars ( Imamartian got in first ) . Im just looking into hiring a studio for it anyone wish to join me and become famous ;)

i think it will be a long time befor we get to Mars... we could probably get a man there but its much trickier to get them home..... (is imamatrian still there do you think?)

Sponsored Links
The photos prove it didnt happen joe for example the flag flapping in the breeze when there shouldnt be one and the shadows from different angles all at the same time so for me its a non starter

Is this a joke?

The flag pole moved due to the vibration of forcing the pole into the ground. Once the vibrations stopped, no more movement, the flad stayed perfectly still.

Different angles of shadows? Get a tray of sand and a desk lamp. (representing surface of the moon and one light source, the Sun) With flat sand stand some matchsticks in the tray, all shadows go the right way, run you fingers through the sand, create ripples, craters, hills, the shadows appear at odd angles, nothing weird, nothing faked, all legit.

We went to the Moon, brought back Moon rocks, entirely distinguishable from Earth rocks if you are a geologist, we even left a mirror there so we can send up laser beams and accurately guage how far the moon is away from us at any one time.

It was all tracked by the Russians anyway. I'm sure they'd watch Saturn 5 go up in the air and back down again and then agree the Americans were first on the moon. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back