Ongoing problem with CH

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I have a problem with my myson apollo boiler, the problem is that when i turn on the heating at the programmer it turns on, however later on if i turn it off the boiler keeps going.I have to turn it off at the mains to stop it.The hot water works fine.Also if i turn the CH on whilst cold and give it a few minutes then turn it off it goes off, it seems to only stop working while at heat.I have replaced the 3 way valve CH pump nad also roomstat plus programmer but with no luck.Any ideas

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Hi,

Cheers for your reply, How would i know or is it a case of replace and see.Also where is it situated.

Regards

would have been cheaper to call someone in than to change all those unnecessary parts.

Sponsored Links
e-bay = buttons, plus they are thirteen years old so always good to replace these things now and again.Also cheers for your input it really helps.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back