Only Royal Mail Could Do This.

Sponsored Links
The pr1ck who thought the pay rise one was going to be funny is exactly that, a pr1ck.

Sponsored Links
I once had to discipline a 1st line manager for an April fools memo in the late 90's. He emailed a fairly large group with notice of voluntary redundancies in the form of instructions on jumping off the office roof & could they please supply their own black bin bag to save the cleaning costs of the car park etc, etc.

I took him into a glass partitioned cubicle & shouted VERY LOUDLY while wagging my finger that he was "A VERY NAUGHTY BOY & DON'T BE DOING IT AGAIN".

I mean, WTF, the memo was chuffing hilarious & personally I thought anyone who could find reason to object to it should have been there in his place, particularly the ones who picked up on the 'black' aspect of the bin bags . . . . .

It couldn't possibly be a member of management that put the notice up though I'm sure.

Red rag, bull, springs to mind

How do they know it was a manager sticking it up could well have been one of the lads black humour like that is an everyday thing

Back