Operation Yellowhammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outdated.Swivel on it

Just to clarify.

The Times published the operation yellowhammer report.

It has said that the Whitehall source said the report was written in August 2019 (y)

Oh and trade deals take years to reach -so if the UK wanted to be ready for no deal it should have started 5 years ago minimum.

Sponsored Links
Maybe house prices will plummet

yes, they would, if the economy tanks, businesses go bust, employment rises, and there are not enough people with money in their pockets, and dependable income to get a mortgage. This means that although prices have fallen, there are still plenty of people who can't afford to buy.

But this will take quite a while to happen, because homeowners are reluctant to sell when the market falls.

Distressed sellers, like mortgage foreclosures, personal bankruptcy, and BTL landlords unable to make ends meet, will have to sell for whatever they can get.

Nah, house prices won't crash - the government has a cunning plan - make sellers pay stamp duty. That'll stop people selling. No crash.

Sponsored Links
methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F7840de68-c1da-11e9-b964-2cc1b53edc70.jpg

If the economy is squeezed and we fall into a recession then it's the fault of Intl Markets. Brexit is the placebo that cannot fail.

Scarily, severe weakening to the pound will I imagine make the UK ripe for foreign investors to pick up some cheap assets.

Perhaps I am wrong but that does not sound like taking back control.

If the economy is squeezed and we fall into a recession then it's the fault of Intl Markets. Brexit is the placebo that cannot fail.
Boris and Co are already setting the scene.

'The EU wont negotiate with us'.

Scarily, severe weakening to the pound will I imagine make the UK ripe for foreign investors to pick up some cheap assets.

Perhaps I am wrong but that does not sound like taking back control.

Cost push inflation as our imports become more expensive we may see inflation rearing its head. Exports will nominally be cheaper but not if tariffs are added. Services may benefit. All in all it will concentrate wealth and ineuqlity even further, so those voting for a change will face even harsher conditions.

Cost push inflation as our imports become more expensive we may see inflation rearing its head. Exports will nominally be cheaper but not if tariffs are added. Services may benefit. All in all it will concentrate wealth and ineuqlity even further, so those voting for a change will face even harsher conditions.
Yes,Mr Happy...you said....lotssssss

Oh and trade deals take years to reach -so if the UK wanted to be ready for no deal it should have started 5 years ago minimum.
Exactly.20 years for 27 eu countries to flog something to another country...Fek that...what a shambles

Yes,Mr Happy...you said....lotssssss

What do you say to a customer who says fit me this new boiler, flush the system, add two radiators whilst you are doing the job and do it within half a day and I am not paying over a £100.

That's the same reaction posters have to you when post on Brexit.

What do you say to a customer who says fit me this new boiler, flush the system, add two radiators whilst you are doing the job and do it within half a day and I am not paying over a £100.

That's the same reaction posters have to you when post on Brexit.
I would say to them,you are mistaken,same i say to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back