Operation Yellowhammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
jammed ports, public protests and widespread disruption.

up to 85% of lorries using the main Channel crossings may not be ready for French customs
Not to mention,the sky falling in 1/11/2019

Sponsored Links

up to 85% of lorries using the main Channel crossings may not be ready for French customs
Not to mention,the sky falling in 1/11/2019

up to 85% of lorries using the main Channel crossings may not be ready for French customs,

Kerslake said the government no longer had adequate time to prepare for leaving without a deal and said it would result in "very serious disruption" which would be "disastrous" for the country and its economic prospects.

I wonder if the 'no dealers' will be shouting 'project fear, project fear' :ROFLMAO:

I wonder if the ones shouting the loudest will be from the industrial heartlands of the north.....where the damage will be worst.

Enjoy (y)(y)
What a miserable clown you are

Sponsored Links
I don't think Notch had a hand in preparing the Operation Yellowhammer document laddie.

Perhaps you think Remoaners wrote it?:rolleyes:
Are you Notchies DAd?...sunny jim?..Notchy does like to transform speculation into cast iron FACT tho...kido

dumbo plumbo also hallucinating.

I wonder what, if anything, he thinks will be advantages of brexit.

He won't say.

Doesn't know any.
Posting on here at almost 1am,,,do you old biddies have no life? ..

wonder what, if anything, he thinks will be advantages of brexit.
Fekin jeeeez,,,,are you completely fekin braindead.Get to bed on a night,and look in my previous posts,,,dummy

por dum can't think of any advantages.

If he could he'd waste no time in trumpeting them.

poor dum.

poor quitters.

are you completely fekin braindead

That would be a person that bangs on about wanting Brexit, yet admits he knows nothing about it and he cant be bothered to learn

?.........Bothered is the wrong word, what he really means is he too scared too read anything that disagrees with his decision, just like Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back