Opinion on Elektra - Electric Combi Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am just wondering about people's opinon of Electric Combi boilers.

http://www.euroboilerparts.co.uk/electric-boilers-12kw-90-c.asp

The above is a link to a UK seller, but I believe the the product is made by an Italian company Fiamma.

I did contact Redring about a couple of years, who make an Electric water heater, but they could not explain why they did not make an Electric combi heater....

Sponsored Links
A 12kw combi will give you a rubbish flow rate, regardless of what fuel it uses. Electric boilers are by far the most expensive kind of boiler to run

Hi rajeshk4u, which boiler did you use in the end? We don't have gas (4k+ for gas access) do tempted to use elektra too, so need comments/reviews.

Muggles, Elektra claims 12kwh electric boiler is equivalent to 28-30 kwh gas boiler? Correct or not entrierly? Thanks,

Sponsored Links
Hi rajeshk4u, which boiler did you use in the end? We don't have gas (4k+ for gas access) do tempted to use elektra too, so need comments/reviews.
If it's for your own home I would consider getting the Gas connection. Any form of Leccy heating costs a fortune!!

An electric Storeage Combi is best on the right tariff.

Last edited:
Hi ddq, did you end up with the Elektra?
we're in a similar position and considering the same boiler so any advice welcomed
thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back