optima compact g3 keypad make siren noise

H

hasso

hello i put my alarm on from the mains and pressed everything and then i found out the noise was comming from the keypad i pressed everything and then the noise was still comming then i looked outside the bell box was flashing. wot shall i do as i have got tenants moving in september by the way its a OPTIMA COMPACT G3 control panel.

Sponsored Links
no it aint time i called a experienced engineer because it aint the same house its a different house

putting in the right code would help.

I am guessing that as you said you turned it on from the mains, it has been off for some time, when it was on some one may have changed the code, so putting in the wrong code will not stop it

Sponsored Links
i figured that.

you either need to default it, get the right code or call an alarm co who deal with these panels

yes, deafault it.

you default the panel back to its origonal status /settings, which will include all codes.

I dont have a manual for one of them :cry:

I guess you've tried the factory set codes?

Try powering down. Upon powering up, enter program mode using the engineer code, then press reset x 2 within 5s. This will reset the panel to default conditions.

My manual does not mention how to reset the NVM otherwise.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back