optima xm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i HAVE A OPTIMA XM ALARM 4 ZONE I HAVE REPLACED IT WITH ANOTHER OPTIMA XM BOX BUT I DO NOT HAVE THE CODE FOR THE UNIT I WAS WONDERING HOW I GO ABOUT RESETING THIS AND INPUTING MY OWN CODE AS SOON AS I WIRE UP POWER IT PUTS THE ALARM ON AND THE BELL RINGS

Sponsored Links
down power remove pa link, link left side of pa zone to set output power up replace pa link clear tamper ( replace lid) code now 0123 reprogram

Hi i remove the link there and link the left side to the one nearest that is that correct

down power remove pa link, link left side of pa zone to set output power up replace pa link clear tamper ( replace lid) code now 0123 reprogram
hi there whne i remove the pa link what do i do then do not fully follow sorry

Sponsored Links
you link a piece of wire from the left hand side of the pa terminal to the terminal that says SET +

Hmm defaulting again.

Seriously hope this never affects anyone detrimentally.

And why that kermit, its an optima xm not been made for 10+ years does not conform to any modern standards, its his own panel it has about 6 program options shall i carry on !

Ahh name calling, the way to show all you have lost the plot.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back