optimistic outlook

Reaction score
Country
United States
hello, my name is mlb3c and i am an optimist.

i have been an optimist most of my life. I believe that there is always a bright side to everything. for every cloud, there is a silver lining..albeit light grey/gray at times. i try to see the good in every person....tricky at times...it is hidden well by some. nonetheless, i perservere under the most difficult of situations. i know, that in my present unfortunate state, i will carry on.....but i have a question...it might be considered a diy matter, not sure.......using one hand -the one your not handy with-pun intended, how do you get the lid off of the olive jar :?: ...without breaking the jar...since it is difficult, but not impossible to sweep/vac with one hand. any suggestions would be most helpful....and while your at it...why do we only have two hands to begin with--just wondering...maybe we will evolve. add that to my wish list. :)

Sponsored Links
good idea....about 5 hrs too late tho...at first decided didnt want olives that bad...then..not to be defeated...held jar between feet for leverage, whacked the top with a butter knife -to loosen the jar seal...and opened-pretty easliy with left hand. felt wondrous :eek: :LOL:

mlb3c said:
good idea....about 5 hrs too late tho...at first decided didnt want olives that bad...then..not to be defeated...held jar between feet for leverage, whacked the top with a butter knife -to loosen the jar seal...and opened-pretty easliy with left hand. felt wondrous :eek: :LOL:

Sounds like you are evolving in the wrong direction :eek: I recall that certain species of ape hold objects in their feet for leverage ;)

Test:

1. Does the photo below make you feel hungry?
banana.jpg

2. Does the object in the following photo seem in any way tempting to you?
pendulum_tyre_swing.jpg

3. Study the next photo. Does it make you feel in any way 'aroused'?
Baboon-Ass.jpg

4. Are you ashamed to go for a swim without first: shaving, waxing or using hair vanishing cream?
msape.jpg

If you have answered 'yes' to one or more of the above questions then the likliehood is that your evolutionary processes are beginning to reverse. Don't worry, we all still love you :)

Sponsored Links
Back