Original Rosemary tiles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
View media item 14154
Hi,
I'm having my roof redone in the next couple of days and was wondering if the existing rosemary tiles were worth anything. I'm not sure if they are in good condition or not? I'm not even sure they ARE Rosemary's. Is it worth phoning around salvage people or the hastle involved stacking them, is it just worth skipping them?
Many thanks.

Sponsored Links
They go for anything between 5p to 15p each on eBay, when they actually sell, that is. You won't get much from a salvage bloke, but at least he'll shovel them into the back of his pickup for you.

Sponsored Links
the labour costs involved in carefully stripping, stacking,and lowering the tiles would imo be prohibitive in the unlikely event they were salvagable.

the hip and ridge tiles may be worth saving though! clicky

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Many thanks for your replies.

The skip it is then, much more fun flinging them down from the roof into the skip anyway.
Cheers.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back