Ouch?????

Sponsored Links
Well it does have chip limiting, so when it kicks back it will only cut 1mm off your fingers at a time :)

Comes with free first aid kit and list of emergency hospitals in your area. :)

Sponsored Links
Wasn't there a news article some years back where a bloke fitted a circular saw blade to a 4.5" grinder to cut a tree stump down, it kicked back and sliced through his neck, he shouted his wife into the back garden but before she could do anything he bled out in front of her

Yes, there was (he was apparently a user on here). And also another more recent user who lived to tell us the tale - more importantly share the warning. This gadget apparently does the same work without the hazard.... OR DOES IT?!

Nozzle

Yes your right it was a member of this forum, so sad but what was he thinking, just the thought of a blade in a grinder gives me the shivers right now

He was a very good and valued member and his wife actually came back on his account to let us know what had happened after the incident. I'll find the post and link it.

Jon

Alistair is gone but not forgotten, and will always be remembered by me at least for the advice bestowed and his unfortunate demise This is the link to the post his wife put up after the incident

https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/rest-in-peace-notb665.119772/

I hope more people take care of what they are doing and respect the tools they use. Alistair was more than capable of using a grinder but made a simple but foolish mistake that many of us may have done

RIP Alistair and if your wife still reads this then I hope you are doing well.

Much love Jon

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back