Mazda 6 2009 Wishbone bush

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Goodness me, noise from drivers side suspension, creaking over bumps, rattling sound very annoying. Replace wishbone, garage says the bush comes on it, not in 2 parts.

£274 to replace (not dealer), ouch.

Sponsored Links
Two bushes and a ball joint Id imagine - and it will be the back one thats worn. I would think the arm would be in the £70 region which is very reasonable.
Its best to do this job with the car on a ramp, and to compress the suspension too.
You can always ask around if the labour is a bit high....sounds like a Kwik Fit price :whistle:
John :)
I’ll just edit - check the other side too.

Last edited:
Two bushes and a ball joint Id imagine - and it will be the back one thats worn. I would think the arm would be in the £70 region which is very reasonable.
Its best to do this job with the car on a ramp, and to compress the suspension too.
You can always ask around if the labour is a bit high....sounds like a Kwik Fit price :whistle:
John :)
I’ll just edit - check the other side too.

Other side was done 2 years ago, mileage 130k, issue is i don't have the time to take it to different mechanics as need it for work, was looking to change it to a lower mileage model, may as well keep it until next year.

Sponsored Links
Back