Our immune system...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Likely cause of mystery child hepatitis outbreak found

"The two teams of researchers, from London and Glasgow, say infants exposed later than normal - because of Covid restrictions - missed out on some early immunity"

No sh*t sherlock!

"Rebecca says: "There is something really heartbreaking about that because you go along following the rules, do what you are supposed to do to protect people that are vulnerable and then, in some horrible roundabout way, your own child has become more vulnerable because you did what you were supposed to do."

One wonders how many more consequences of the 'virus' measures will crop up in years to come...

But then the jab junkies will always claim it's 'a price worth paying'!

Sponsored Links
Yes some people have died as a result of the covid 19 pandemic other than the 6 million or so who died - and are still dying - directly from it.
12 kids have needed liver transplants, "Most children who catch these types of viruses quickly recover."

It's revolting that people like you take every opportunity to decry its seriousness, or those reducing the damage by taking vaccines - the best protection we know of.

You're part of a pathetic, stupid and miserable death-cult which jeers at the facts. Going for some sort of sick folk hero status? You're beyond sanity, you'll keep jeering, unless you join the 6 million, then you'll be silent. Go join your acolytes to chant together. You'll find plenty of them all together, clogging up Intensive Care Units.

One wonders how many more consequences of the 'virus' measures will crop up in years to come...
Probably more, and there are tragic cases around, but difficult decisions had to be made.
"The two teams of researchers, from London and Glasgow
Do you also believe what the same researchers say about covid vaccines in other studies?

Vaccinating kids had run intro problems before covid came along - fake daft news.

Now living with covid - go get them done.

Sponsored Links
Would you say that the million or more British that died in the world wars were a price worth paying or would you have surrendered at the first shot to protect lives?

Go join your acolytes to chant together
In some ways they are a vanishing breed as vaccination levels here keep increasing.

In this and some other areas they are just stuck record types. Same old garbage on and on and on.

The link posted gives incomplete information - unusual for the Beeb.

9 kids examined with problems and 58 controls. One of the people looking at it in Glasgow.
They have found a genetic link to the ones with problems.
Not sure of covid links as it's been around for some time and peaks etc don't line up
It's associated with one particular variant of the virus that needs another virus of some sort to replicate. They don't know how this virus behaves, seasonal? etc.
Covid actions may have produced a larger number of cases rather than a steady trickle.
Most kids will have been infected with these virus by the age of 10. Might turn out that if they get the wrong pair at the wrong time some will have problems. Genetics does seem to be involved.

She thinks the rates are falling - said they were actually.

Looking at a supermarket housewife shelf there are anti microbial etc everythings on the shelves. I did tell my wife once that we live with the things around us and on us all of the time. LOL No point but I wonder what effect use will have over time.

3500 people are dying a week from covid in USA, right now
And a lot of them think their immune system is all they need. There are always variations in that which is why we are never wiped out by plagues, so far anyway. Easy to find out - just catch what ever it is. It shouldn't be too difficult in the UK at the moment but one view is that the hot weather has knocked numbers back. We'll find out eventually.

Covid is just a cold that has been given megastar status. The deaths were from other causes.
That can't be a serious post?
Do you not know anybody who has had Covid, whether they lived or died? Heard their comparison to a cold?

I think I said this before, do you realise how insulting this is? Go and read what the definition of a junkie is.

Are you asserting that everyone on the planet should have refused to have the vaccine?

Normally what happens in times of health/medical crisis is the masses are guided by the advice of medical and government experts. Do they get everything 100% right 100% of the time? No. Does history tell us that mistakes are sometimes made? Yes.

However, to assert (which is what I assume you are doing?) we should completely ignore what the experts tell us and do our own thing is foolhardy at best.

Can you say with confidence that covid related deaths wouldn't have been significantly higher had people not been vaccinated? If yes, what are you basing that on?

Do you realise how insulting it is that jab junkies label those who wish not to have a particular jab at a particular time as an 'anti vaxxer'?
And I'm not asserting anything, except the right of every person to make a choice...

So do you agree making an individual choice is a right?
I happen to think that the 'masses' having been persuaded to take multiple jabs in such a short period of time are taking a big risk with their future health...
And most it appears are happy to get their next 'fix' whenever it is recommended, and since they are relying on what they are told is 'good for them' without thinking for themselves then 'junkie' is maybe an apt term?
First bib, you can't broad brush things in that way for goodness sake. Yes, some people will use terms like 'sheep', 'jab junkie', 'anti vaxxer' however that doesn't mean everyone in the pro/anti vaccine camps thinks that way of people with opposing views.

Second bib, yes. However, individual choice is often informed by other factors e.g. an employers stance on whether staff should/shouldn't be vaccinated, what other members of your family think etc. It's not always a straightforward black and white thing.

Third bib, when it comes to healthcare, I'd assert it's very common for us to rely on the advice of healthcare professionals. If we questioned everything we're advised on in these scenarios there would be near constant stalemate.

You have condition x and, as your healthcare advisor, I recommend we proceed with treatment y. Is this ok with you? Do you have any questions?

Oh yes, I have a list ...

So do you agree making an individual choice is a right?
Not if it has detrimental effects on others. This one does. NHS and transmission. TBH I rather like the idea of charging for treatment if people wont accept the jabs for no good reason - as some countries have done.

Dont you like the truth that the vast majority dont have any symptoms or know they have had covid
Thought to be 1/3 but I wonder how many didn't fancy isolating etc. Also generally very young.

Sponsored Links
Back