Our Wonderful (Moronic) Police Strike Again

J

Johnmelad502

A businessman has been fined £60 and had his driving licence endorsed for blowing his nose while stuck in a traffic jam.

Michael Mancini, a furniture restorer from Prestwick, Ayr shire, was given the fixed penalty and docked three penalty points after leaning over and pulling out a paper handkerchief to wipe his nose when stuck in Ayr High Street. Mancini said that his van was in neutral with its handbrake on, and that he was flabbergasted when he was signalled into a parking bay by an approaching policeman.

Matters became “a little bit surreal”, he said, when he wound down his window and was promptly charged by the stern-faced PC Stuart Gray, a man known locally as “Shiny Buttons” in recognition of his zealous attention to detail. “I honestly thought it was a joke,” said Mancini, 39, who was booked for failing to be in control of his vehicle.

“I said, ‘You’ve got to be kidding’. But he was absolutely deadpan. He’s a policeman, so you’re not going to start shouting abuse at him. I thought, ‘What is the world coming to?’ You pick the papers up every day and they are full of horror stories — but this bloke has nothing more to do with his time.”

PC Gray earned notoriety for doling out a £50 fine to Stewart Smith, another Ayr man, who dropped a £10 note from his back pocket. Mr Smith was charged with littering.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/driving/article7007172.ece

I really, really do not know what to say. Why is this moronic, pathetic, excuse for a human being allowed to continue policing the streets? :eek:

Sponsored Links
THIS is no :LOL: matter :evil: . I hope none of you reading will look up the phone number of Prestwick nick ....and then sneeze down the phone :mad: . . Wee Jock Mc. Gray should be sent to an island to investigate The Wicker Man case :idea: Allegedly. Without Prejudice.

Sponsored Links
THIS is no :LOL: matter :evil: . I hope none of you reading will look up the phone number of Prestwick nick ....and then sneeze down the phone :mad: . . Wee Jock Mc. Gray should be sent to an island to investigate The Wicker Man case :idea: Allegedly. Without Prejudice.

Police Station
14 Main Street, Prestwick, KA9 1NX
01292 478 587

Shiny as a Copper`s Trousers...Not any more :idea: Shiny as a Jock Copper`s Buttons :idea: ...Let it enter the language ... anyone got a link to post in Wikipaedia :?: Let`s spread the www. word :LOL: :LOL: Never mind The Sweeney ...Let`s have The Shiny.... Very appropriate for the B.S. driven age we live in

what is frightening is that the authorities back morons like this....... :evil:
Welcome indeed FLIPPINeck (for ease of typing can we call you "fleck" in future ;) ).

It is partly the responsibility of "equal opportunities" within recruitment and selection procedures that unfortunately on occasion leads towards people getting employed, whose specific "'ism"s or other condition makes them seemingly unsuitable for the job .

This, from what little information we have about this PC, seems to be the case here - first impressions are that he may have some aspects of Asperger's Syndrome, or even OCD.

Another example I know is of someone with Tourettes Syndrome having employment as a teacher - it takes quite a while for pupils and parents to come to terms with random swearwords being shouted out sporadically.

Welcome indeed FLIPPINeck (for ease of typing can we call you "fleck" in future ;) ).
I like the sound of 'flip' but it's up to him/her to decide. Whatever you go for, you'll be called a lot worse things anyway! :LOL:

As some of us have been here a while I think we should decide on his/her name/monicker and as we are in doubt as to the posters gender then a bi-gender name should be selected.
Therefore I go with Blas on this for 'Flip'. ;)

What say you FLIPPINeck?

(No, definitely Flip, too bloody long typing your full name :LOL: )

Oh and welcome by the way.
Insanity not a prerequisite but it certainly helps.

maybe he/she has gone never to return conny! a one post wonder, passing through never to be seen again. :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back