Out of touch liberal elites - Lulu Lyttle

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
https://www.tatler.com/article/lulu-lytle-interior-designer-no-10-downing-street-carrie-symonds

Meet Lulu Lytle, the interior designer inspiring the revamp at No. 11 Downing Street

Ughh. Out of touch liberal elites spending upwards of £800 on a roll of wallpaper.

soane-britain-and-miguel-flores-vianna-camelot-suite-seaweed-lace_cobblers-6.jpg

screenshot-2021-03-05-at-084806.jpg

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
If people are daft enough to buy it, good luck to the guys selling it I say!;)

Buffoon Johnson is not a Liberal.

As we see, money can't buy you taste.

Or class.

Or character.

However, as the Chumocracy knows, it can buy you Boris Johnson.

Sponsored Links
Now that the Public Watchdog is investigating the financing of the flat, if it transpires that laws were broken, how many cabinet ministers and government spokespeople will have lied to protect Boris?
Liz Truss
Allegra Stratton
Michael Gove

Any more? Dishonesty is contagious. Is there a vaccine to prevent any more Tories from becoming infected?

The issue of how much is spent on No 10 comes up time and again Blair, Cameron no difference left or right. The point is it is a flat that comes free with the job no doubt with masses of other perks, cleaners, maintainace, fuel etc. Suck it up just like squaddies in family housing and many other occupations where people do not have several other houses to go back to!

I would have thought BoJo would have got his wallpaper from Osbourne & Little, keep it in the "family" so to speak.

The issue of how much is spent on No 10 comes up time and again Blair, Cameron no difference left or right. The point is it is a flat that comes free with the job no doubt with masses of other perks, cleaners, maintainace, fuel etc. Suck it up just like squaddies in family housing and many other occupations where people do not have several other houses to go back to!
I wonder if Prime Ministers can redecorate Chequers....that's much bigger.

No 10 Downing street is really an office with a private flat in no 11.

I stayed near Chequers last year, just before lockdown. (Chiltons were a bit boring really)
There’s a farm shop near the Chequers driveway (£7.50 for Stokes Bloody Mary tomato sauce!!! Nice though) it’s got pictures of Cameron, May & Bojo in there (not all at the same time) buying produce. Chequers looks nice but is easily seen from the road.

Sponsored Links
Back