Outdoor Cleaner

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Armillotox

I bought a bottle of Armillotox Outdoor Cleaner last week, the label says it will clean slabs, asphalt etc, without any scrubbing etc, just dilute it according to the instructions spread it over the surface and leave it.

I have done this, nothing at all happens. Is this product misnamed?

Sponsored Links
New products come out every year.
For a general clean up/ getting rid of moss I personally don't think you can beat Jeyes fluid.

This is one case of 'it doesn't do exactly what it says on the tin' :(
Never used 'Armillotox' myself, but if cleaning slabs/drive is all you want without much scrubbing, then dilute some thin cheap bleach, avoid plants and grass if possible, brush on with broom, swill of with hose pipe, swill off broom, job done for 50pence!

Will using bleach shift the algea (green and black) that has stained my stone slabs?

I used some Jeyes Patio cleaner today (does not contain Jeyes fluid) but that didn't seem to do anyting, this was on top of using a pressure washer. The only other thing I could think of was sand blasting it.

Yours,

Mark

Sponsored Links
i've heard that Jeyes fluid is very good at killing moss but was warned that it can cause discolouration of tennis court surface paint whereas armillotox apparently doesn't discolour - but will it kill the moss?color=blue][/color]

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back