over 1500 at illegal French rave

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A rave lasting several days has so far resisted police attempt to close it down.

It is now on the news with a larger number of attendees

BBC news report HERE

Why not use a water cannon to spray the raving idiots to break up the event. Use water with indelible dye. Anyone who then gets taken to hospital with Covid can be given special treatment.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I think it proves my many points quite substantially, stupidity and recklessness is not the sole preserve of any one nationality, or culture.
The rave is attended by people from other countries. There are also raves going on in other countries.

I personally would prevent anyone leaving, the exits are already blocked .......for 14 days. Let them enjoy their rave, and self-isolate at the same time.
For sure, provide all the normal services required in a civil society, food, water, medical assistance where needed, etc.

At the end of the 14 day isolation, let them file out one at a time, test them, fine them and allow them on their way. I suspect they will think twice about attending another rave any time soon.

A rave lasting several days has so far resisted police attempt to close it down.

It is now on the news with a larger number of attendees

BBC news report HERE

Why not use a water cannon to spray the raving idiots to break up the event. Use water with indelible dye. Anyone who then gets taken to hospital with Covid can be given special treatment.
No different over here unfortunately. No wonder Brentwood has one of the highest Covid rates in the U.K. They should just steam in and crack some skulls.

I think it proves my many points quite substantially, stupidity and recklessness is not the sole preserve of any one nationality, or culture.
The rave is attended by people from other countries. There are also raves going on in other countries.

I personally would prevent anyone leaving, the exits are already blocked .......for 14 days. Let them enjoy their rave, and self-isolate at the same time.
For sure, provide all the normal services required in a civil society, food, water, medical assistance where needed, etc.

At the end of the 14 day isolation, let them file out one at a time, test them, fine them and allow them on their way. I suspect they will think twice about attending another rave any time soon.

Thats about the most sensible thing I think I heard you say.

That sounds like a very good idea, the building might get trashed but the fines can then be used to repair the damage,

Like breaking up illegal house parties.
If the lurgy has been passed around, breaking them up will distribute it further.

There is some logic in kettling the buggers in for a fortnight (or bussing the buggers to a secure tent in a field somewhere, surrounded by razor wire:mrgreen:), and letting them either ride the lurgy out, or prove they don't have it(y)
from last September.

No different over here unfortunately. No wonder Brentwood has one of the highest Covid rates in the U.K. They should just steam in and crack some skulls.

Bet that was All saints church in East Horndon. Was a nice old disused church... (just next to a dogging site :LOL:) . Scumbags :(

Bet that was All saints church in East Horndon. Was a nice old disused church... (just next to a dogging site :LOL:) . Scumbags :(
Don’t think so. Mrs Mottie was out walking the dog today and met a friend who lives over that way. Apparently it was a working church, they’ve done quite a bit of damage to it and the vicar has set up a go fund me page to help with the repairs. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-55506681

Cummings went to test his eyesight and was defended by the PM no less.

This lot are only testing their ears.

Sponsored Links