over 1500 at illegal French rave

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Is that the test now? No more eye testing, ear testing but it's a cost / benefit analysis. :p
One poor concerned father securely in his car testing his eyes Vs 1500 Covid spreading, damage causing, police bating yobs. No choice. :whistle:

One poor concerned father securely in his car testing his eyes Vs 1500 Covid spreading, damage causing, police bating yobs. No choice. :whistle:

Cummings is a trend setter. He started this whole farrago off and as he pointed out he is an expert on these issues, well according to his edited and amended blog. :p

Causing damage? They are creating work and increasing GDP - increasing economic activity - isn't that what Rishi wants? :mrgreen:

Police? Too busy chasing dealing with online hate crimes. About time they did some real work. (y)

I've just taken a course on writing Daily Mail articles and headlines, how do you think I am doing? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You jut got to keep prodding and poking people until you elicit the response you want. :mad::mad::mad:

Don’t think so. Mrs Mottie was out walking the dog today and met a friend who lives over that way. Apparently it was a working church, they’ve done quite a bit of damage to it and the vicar has set up a go fund me page to help with the repairs. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-55506681

Huh, the article says it was all saints East Horndon, definitely unused, you can get the key to it at the Halfway house if you ask nicely.

I think it proves my many points quite substantially, stupidity and recklessness is not the sole preserve of any one nationality, or culture.
The rave is attended by people from other countries. There are also raves going on in other countries.

I personally would prevent anyone leaving, the exits are already blocked .......for 14 days. Let them enjoy their rave, and self-isolate at the same time.
For sure, provide all the normal services required in a civil society, food, water, medical assistance where needed, etc.

At the end of the 14 day isolation, let them file out one at a time, test them, fine them and allow them on their way. I suspect they will think twice about attending another rave any time soon.

My heart sank a bit when I read your post....because I totally agree. Seriously, a very fair idea. Practical too. Most won't ever pay a fine even if they are tracked down. Could you please get back to posting more controversial left leaning stuff so I can have a good whine at you.:cautious:
PS, Meant in good humour.

My heart sank a bit when I read your post....because I totally agree. Seriously, a very fair idea. Practical too. Most won't ever pay a fine even if they are tracked down. Could you please get back to posting more controversial left leaning stuff so I can have a good whine at you.:cautious:
PS, Meant in good humour.
Taken as such. :)

Sponsored Links