Overflow problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have two overflow pipes coming out of my roof from the loft, they dont drip all day but when we get up in the morning water is running down from one.

Hubby got in loft, there is a big black plastic tank and a small black plastic tank, neither of which have any drips or anything at all that could be causing the tank to overflow.....so the question is.....where is the water coming from!

Cheers

Chris

:confused:

Sponsored Links
It is level at the moment........just noticed slight dripping that wasnt there before......!

:confused:

Sponsored Links
Change the float valve in the main storage cistern (big black one). It doesn't drip during hte day because U are using the water. At night it gets a chance to build up. :LOL:

What a wonderful thing the internet is......all you helpful people..fantastic!

Will do that today...well when I say I will..........I mean I will get the other half to do it.........but you know what I mean!

Cheers and thanks!

:D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back