oversized boiler?!

yup fit a magnaclean
they aint pretty but they do the job ;)

real plumber ehh are there any left :LOL:

worcester versus ideal? i quite liked the 3rd guy (even though i only plucked him out of yellow pages) but he only gets a 2 yr warranty with WB whereas he gets a 5 year one with Ideal.

2nd guy was the proprietor of a big-ish local company but he seemed a bit doddery and i was quite annoyed he'd assumed our boiler was a 30kW without even checking the boiler! not sure if he's going to be the one doing the work anyway. BUT they get 6 yrs guarantee on the WB.

Sponsored Links
Look, I realise that people with less than 200 posts on this forum get little to no respect from fellow RGI flavour members.

But I strongly suggest you read the installation instructions for an 18RI boiler before you next install one.

spot of education for ye bonny lad
im a pipefitter
then when the slump came i retrained as a plumber
then i did gas (both sides )
;)

you dont get respect you earn it :idea:

With due respect, you said when have I legally fitted a combi, I answered your question to which you can only rubbish my username some more.

Like stated above: British forum, British rules, British installs. You are neither RGI, nor competent -> you have never legally installed a boiler in this country.
And as far as rubbishing your username: you have completely missed too many points ( not just got it wrong ) to have any credibility when it comes to being any kind of engineer, let alone chartered. You lack knowledge, understanding and you don't display the "grasp" that an engineer would have for something other than his own disciplince.

I would be ashamed to call myself an engineer with your lack of knowledge.
Apart from the fact that you simply do not know the extent of my knowledge in any discipline, so far you have not given the slightest indication that your knowledge exceeds mine; I wonder if your self-image is very low or very disturbed.

... i quite liked the 3rd guy (even though i only plucked him out of yellow pages) but he only gets a 2 yr warranty with WB whereas he gets a 5 year one with Ideal.
I'd rather have WB with 0 warranty, than an Ideal with 10 years.
Ideal's track record puts them hands down at the bottom of the league table.

Sponsored Links
Look, I realise that people with less than 200 posts on this forum get little to no respect from fellow RGI flavour members.

But I strongly suggest you read the installation instructions for an 18RI boiler before you next install one.

spot of education for ye bonny lad
im a pipefitter
then when the slump came i retrained as a plumber
then i did gas (both sides )
;)

you dont get respect you earn it :idea:

interesting.

im fully aware of how respect works, you however have shown me none, and if you knew anything about installing these boilers, you would know exactly why i said what i did.

im fully aware of how respect works, you however have shown me none

why should i ?
ive never worked on your job i dont know how you work
if you bother lookin in my profile there are some pics of some of my jobs
:idea:

if your still stuck ask ronnie morrision :LOL:
tink he is in your neck of the woods :cool:

Don't concern yourself with post count , been guys on here who have torn the so called RGIs to shreads with less than 5 posts. ;)

Don't concern yourself with post count , been guys on here who have torn the so called RGIs to shreads with less than 5 posts. ;)
Look who's woken up: gasafengineer, who is not a gassafeengineer.

Great timing Bengasman , least you know who you are , who was it .....erm , comercialman , ironman? , although i still make time for you ;) , you gotta admit YOU learn something every day on here when these bods post.............. ;) :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back