Owen Paterson

Sponsored Links
Laugh I should say so

the remoaners John major one of em

pontificating to one and all about democracy :ROFLMAO:

whilst trying to over turn the democratic vote on brexit :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

was not John major on Gina Millers team as an adviser

def a supporter any way

jeez us wept him and others pontificating about democracy when it suits em :ROFLMAO:

when it does not they are all for dumping democracy down the toilet :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Laugh I should say so

the remoaners John major one of em

pontificating to one and all about democracy :ROFLMAO:

whilst trying to over turn the democratic vote on brexit :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

was not John major on Gina Millers team as an adviser

def a supporter any way

jeez us wept him and others pontificating about democracy when it suits em :ROFLMAO:

when it does not they are all for dumping democracy down the toilet :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That's quite prophetic.......... for a panda. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That's quite prophetic.......... for a panda. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I have told u on several occasions that I stopped being a Panda some while back

there was no advantage apparently as a panda I was still liable for council tax be it that in the UK a panda cannot own property ?? :confused:

I have now transitioned into an ethnic minority person :cool:

I have told u on several occasions that I stopped being a Panda some while back

there was no advantage apparently as a panda I was still liable for council tax be it that in the UK a panda cannot own property ?? :confused:

I have now transitioned into an ethnic minority person :cool:
You cannot transition into a different ethnicity. You can just change your ethnicity.
If you want to be known as a different ethnicity just change your ethnicity on any relevant forms or documents. There is no formal process required.

Although your credibility has been demolished when you pretended to be a panda. So any claim that you have changed ethnicity is also likely to be dishonest and disingenuous.

You cannot transition into a different ethnicity. You can just change your ethnicity.
If you want to be known as a different ethnicity just change your ethnicity on any relevant forms or documents. There is no formal process required.

Although your credibility has been demolished when you pretended to be a panda. So any claim that you have changed ethnicity is also likely to be dishonest and disingenuous.

pretended :confused:

There is no rule book to say I cannot transition into a different ethnicity

If Karen white can be a woman and go to a woman’s prison

than I can be what ever ethnicity I

you are entitled to your opinion which in my opinion does not amount to a bag of beans

exactly so I am now in an ethnic minority so as to better understand prejudice and racial inaquality :cool:
Like from lying about a panda transition and back again, to lying about changing your ethnicity improves your understanding?

So, it's all in the mind; nothing else matters.
For those who put great store in ethnicity or 'race', I suppose it is very important.
I am not talking about nationality. It's eminently possible for you to be an Afro-British person living in Portugal with dual nationalities.
Ethnicity is of no importance to me in my interaction with others. But I can accept their importance if they wish to make it important.
Similarly, gender or sex is of no importance to me in my social interaction, but I can respect others views if they wish it to be important in our interaction.

Sponsored Links
Back